Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Creativity is Flowing.

For years, I've been wanting an earring hanger where I can display all of my earrings without having to take up too much space.  Every single earring thing I've found has either been huge, waaay too expensive, or ridiculously tacky or gaudy.  I decided to make my own.  I think I did pretty darn well! The first one is the one that is hanging on my bathroom wall, and the rest are made for customers who requested their own custom made ones. They are all pretty similar, as the customers didn't want anything different besides the color. :) Pretty soon I am going to start making all sorts of unique ones, and when that time comes, I will do another post! I'm hoping to make a website with my sister and mother for us to sell some of our creations and artwork on, so these will eventually be on the market! If interested, leave a comment! Hope you enjoy them! 







No comments:

Post a Comment