Friday, April 1, 2011

Introductions


I'm going to be very cheesy and start my blog out with some information about myself.  I don't really know how to work this blog thing very well, but I'm still learning and hopefully will master it soon.  I live in Iowa, but am originally a Minnesotan.  I am twenty years old and am going to college and working full time.  I hate my job.  Hence why I am going to college.  I still haven't figured out what I want to do with my life for a career, but I'm still young, right? I'll probably be telling myself that when I'm forty.  

My dream in life is to be an author.  My other dream is to be an artist, photographer, heart surgeon, brain surgeon, and open my own restaurant/cafe/bakery.  Needless to say, I will not be achieving all of those things.  I really want to be an author.  I have been writing ever since I was little, and I have always enjoyed it.  I'm not a fan of writing for school unless it's about things I can choose that interest me.  I'm in the process of writing a couple different books, but I'm not very far.  I've been very busy, (which isn't really an excuse) but I've been having a hard time finding time to dedicate to my writing.  

I'm thinking of transferring to University of Minnesota in a year for school.  I just need to decide all the important things before I do.

My family is the most important thing to me, and I come from a big one.  I have five siblings, and my parents are still together.  I have tons of cousins and aunts and uncles who all live in Minnesota.  My best friend ever, Aveeda, lives in Tennessee 4238473247 miles away from me, and I miss her terribly.  I get to see her in approximately 53 days. I can't wait :)

I read nonstop, and I'm a knowledge junkie.  I'm in love with Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.  And maybe Leonardo DiCaprio.  I constantly crave sushi and chinese food.  I love orange and grape pop, and I am obsessed with Alaska and Australia even though I've never been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment